Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Collection of 2013 Christmas cards

This holiday season, a funny thing happened: every Christmas card I received in the mail from friends or family was a flat, double-sided photo card.  Not a single, traditional, open up and read, signed by the sender card.  It just goes to show how busy the holidays are, I guess!

Normally, I play around with my craft supplies until I make a Christmas card I like and then mass produce it for everyone.  This year, I decided to do a variety of cards (although, I stuck to a color theme).

Here is a quick look at my favorites:
 

























(It's funny, but this simple card is my favorite!)  

INKS: Riding Hood Red (retired), Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Baked Brown Sugar, Crushed Curry

PAPERS: Old Olive, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red (retired), Baked Brown Sugar, Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Season of Style DSP.

STAMP SETS: Merry Minis, Sweet Essentials, Christmas Collectibles, Christmas Messages, Six-Sided Sampler, Border Banter



Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch

No comments:

Post a Comment