Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Language of Friendship





INK: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso
STAMPS: Language of Friendship, Oh, Hello
PAPER: Crumb Cake, Soft Sky (Sweater Weather DSP), Crisp Cantaloupe

I think I tried about four very different arrangements of colors, stamps, and paper for this challenge!  An hour later I finally had something I was happy with. :) Because all of the colors were so muted, it was hard to give my design definition, so I cheated a bit and used Early Espresso for the outline of the bird and flower images.  I also experimented with multiple layers beneath the central image and additional embellishments, but decided to go with sweet and simple.  I'll give this card to a good friend at work who needs cheering up- I think she'll like it.
Cheers,
Emily :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! You've made the color combo look rather bright, I love it! That sweet little bird is sure to bring a smile. Thanks for joining us at HSS! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The colors are perfect for the little bird...so sweet! Thanks for playing along at HSS!

    ReplyDelete