Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful

I'm so thankful for my Thanksgiving Holiday with family.  Two of my favorite aunts were able to attend our family dinner, and it was wonderful to see them.  My mom is the best for hosting at my parents' house- I'm thankful I didn't have to!- and to say a special thank you, I made this card:

My mom likes to pick up odds and ends for my card making at craft shops and then send me little surprise packages.  She found a bright, coppery, leafy garland that she was sure I could "do something with."  I pulled off the little leaves, punched holes at the top of each, and strung them along baker's twine.  I think she'll be happy with the result.

PAPER: Riding Hood Red (retired), Whisper White
INK: Chocolate Chip
STAMPS: Thankful For

- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch

No comments:

Post a Comment